Do You Want Classic Horror Collectibles

Thursday, September 13, 2007

classic horror movie quotes

Today I have visited various horror groups and forums I belong too and have posed the question, what classic horror movie quotes still stick with you today? I for one am constantly using these great lines to the point that my wife thinks everything I say has originated from a past movie. I will list some of my all time favorites and I hope to hear some of yours. I will also list the popular ones from my other groups.

"I know there's no such person as Dracula. You know there's no such person as Dracula!
But does Dracula know it?" - Abbott and Costello meets Frankenstein

"There are far worse things awaiting man than death" - Dracula 1931

"Dr. Pretorius: We shall drink to our partnership. Do you like gin? It is my only weakness. "

"Dr. Pretorius: [to the monster inside the mausoleum] Here, have a cigar... they're my only weakness!" -- Bride of Frankenstein so which is it doctor?

Henry: "Oh, in the name of God! Now I know what it's like to BE God!" - Frankenstein 1931

"It reminds me of the broken battlements of my own castle in Transylvania." - Dracula 1931

"I put a special hamper in the bathroom for your shirts. The other one is just for socks and poo-poo undies" - Young Frankenstein, Madaline Kahn to the Monster.

No comments: